четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belvior theatre




Has been nothing short of stranger than fiction. Heh, welcome to Hollywood I guess. Well, here goes an update.

Have most of costume put together. All I need now is to decide on whether Iapos;m using shoes I already have or buying yet another pair. I also need to find white ruffled undies, hmmm, me thinks easier said.
I found a sheer night robe thing that will work out great as the cover for the petticoat. Thank God for plus sized women were it not for them I would not have found the 2X robe. =D
I also bought a basket, fake apples attached to the stem and a red and white checkered hand towel. I fashioned a purse out of the basket using the apples to show contents going to grammas house and covered half of the basket using hot glue with the towel, the other half is not glued so I can put my stuff in the basket. Pretty fucking clever if i donapos;t say so myself. Iapos;m thinking about ditching the white fishnets for a pair of white ruffled socks and patent leather babydoll shoes. ^-^ This costume is kind of designing itself as i go. I still need to finish sewing the feathers on the cape which I am now thinking of shortening considerably which means I have to UNSEW all that I have sewn and sew allllllll over again.. .BUT with the cape being shorter, it should make the width a bit shorter???? I hope?
All in all, Iapos;m pretty please with what Iapos;ve got going so far and it has been fun putting it together.

In other news:

-Purchased Knottapos;s tix tonight ouch, my ass those things are expensive
-I am thinking about buying Joeyapos;s Macbook Pro. Not entirely sure though. I think he will want more than I think it is worth for ME to buy. In other words, now that I have Inara, I donapos;t NEED another laptop, I would LIKE the Mac but donapos;t NEED it. Weapos;ll see.
-My supervisor professed a crush on me. I am weirded out like mad right now. Weapos;ll see how things develop in the coming hours.
-I found a bunch of my new favorite tops at Ross tonight and bought 3/5 that I found. So happy XXX These shirts are pretty nifty and garner a lot of looks.

I canapos;t believe itapos;s 5am already Wow, how did that happen? I was gonna take a nap before people got here. The last time I paid attention to the time it was 3:30.. ???
belvior theatre, belvior street theatre, belvior street, belvior st theatre.



Комментариев нет: