пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dress form victorian




Today I went shopping with Sam and just had a blast. Sam, Josh, and I all ate at the newly remodeled China Village Buffet (now the Grand Village Buffet)and me and Sam thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate fountain while Josh enjoyed his every-single-kind-of-mushroom stir-fry. We went to two Wal-Marts throughout the day to visit Tiff and then to buy some more stuff. We went to the mall to look for stuff for my Halloween costume and random other things and then we decided to go to the Boat. Iapos;ve never been to the Par-A-Dice so it was quite the adventure for me. I put in $25 and left the boat with $35. Not a bad deal. Just played penny slots. It was sooo much fun though. Sam and I agreed to go once a month to the boat.

This weekend John is taking me, Jen, and Kelvin shooting up at my grandmaapos;s. Jen is hoping not to shoot anyone of get ricocheted bullets flying at her face. It should be a great time... Iapos;m planning on taking tons of pictures.
dress form victorian, dress form vintage, dress form vintage wire, dress form wicker.



Комментариев нет: