воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

body shawl




I had fun last night at Elena Justinapos;s shindig I know some of you are feeling great this morning :p Sorry I had to leave early, I was getting tired I came home and crashed on the couch. Tori couldnapos;t get me up again and I just woke up. My lips are pink stained from cheap lipstick and my lovely eyes are still blue. I am going to try to get through my nutrition class today then hopefully have time to take aaron to the folsom renn faire (Thanks for posting it lavenderlush umm or skinnylizard hehe. Itapos;s the pic that throws me. I always associate it with M later.) He has a renn faire at his school every year so i would like to get him a costume as well out there. I wonapos;t be wearing mine, everything fits still except the original bodice. I made a new one a few years ago, but I doubt that fits me right now either with the growing belly.

fox and the hound script, body shawl, body shaving tips, body shaving techniques, body shaving pictures.



Комментариев нет: