четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

camera cucina firenze tipica




No idea if I can move in this weekend or not. (The room needs to be repainted and somehow the caretaker has no idea when theyll do that.) I hate that. I makes me really anxious. Even more anxious than I already am because of university. (Iapos;m scared shitless. I really am.)
If I can move in I guess Iapos;ll ask for your help. If youapos;re from NRW and can come here without having to pay or if the ride isnapos;t too long. I would be glad for every helping hand (Youapos;ll be rewarded with food and of course you could sleep in my room (when youapos;d bring a sleeping bag or something like that), if youapos;re too tired or just donapos;t feel like going home :)
Maybe Marcel hasnapos;t forgotten that I asked for his help and maybe Lisa and Vanessa will have time too. (You and Marcel would ride the truck and my parents would take their car.) Well IF I can move in on Saturday Iapos;ll call. I just though I write it down here so that you already know I kinda have plans for you.
If nobody has time my parents, Madeleine (who is kind enough to help too, Iapos;m really grateful) and me. Then Iapos;ll just have to evolve into superwoman :)
camera cucina firenze tipica, camera ctv, camera ctr ritz, camera ct traffic.



Комментариев нет: