суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dahlman rose




�So the other day at work on some downtime, I�was thinking about how sometimes I�take for granted having not only a job, but a pretty descent one at that. We all have work related complaints whether it be the hours put in, the pay, or any other numerous complaint. But, sometimes we overlook the fact of just how lucky we are to be able to have jobs, especially with the way the economy is going now. I�have many friends that have recently lost there jobs, or having problems finding work. And with the work there finding there finding it hard to swallow the lower pay, the job atmosphere, the job hours, and so on. Thinking on these things made me realize that even with all the headaches my job causes me, that sometimes I�overlook the positives of having a job gives you. Money in your pocket, a sense of accomplishment, and helping keep up your lifestyle. And losing that can put you into a very troublesome state. Everyone at some point loses or gets fired from a job, and that feeling and stress it gives you is not a good feeling. And God knows looking for a new job is the worse feeling in the world. So in thinking these things, it really gave me a new train of thought on my job situation and a new found energy. I�told myself that I�needed to deal with job related stress a little better and be more thankful for the things my job brings me. Because at any moment it can be taken away from me. I�hope I�continue with this way of thinking, because I�definatly think it will help me in the long run, and I�think it will open up my mind more for positive thinking. I�think if everyone opened up there mind a little more and thought more on the positive things of having work, theyapos;d be a lot better of. Cause who knows that job you donapos;t like so much can be taken away from you at anytime.�
dahlman rose, dahlman rose co, dahlman rose co., dahlman rose company.



Комментариев нет: